Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by Florism De Art (M) Sdn Bhd (legal entity for FlorismDeArt), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer store credit of equal value to your paid amount.
Delivery of Your Order
As part of the checkout process you will be able to select on demand flower deliveries or subscribe to weekly flowers. We provide same day deliveries for orders confirmed before 1pm within Pavillion & Bukit Bintang. Next day Delivery order by 5pm within KL &Selangor.
Our subscription plan offers weekly, bi-weekly and monthly deliveries of luxury fresh flowers. We will deliver your subscription order(s) every Thursday of the week. Each week comes with a different combination of imported fresh flowers.
Changes to Your Order
If you wish to change your order or subscription or delivery address or card messages, please contact us at email@example.com. The request must send in by 10 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day.
On demand orders can be cancelled by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. A processing fee of RM 5 or 5% of the amount paid (whichever is higher) will be imposed on each refund made. If you cancel your order due to an error that is not caused by Florismdeart, we will offer you store credit of equal value to your paid amount. You can cancel by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to change your subscription, you can do so. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing notice to us by 10am the day before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge.
In the case of notice provided after that time, you will still receive and be charged for your this delivery (as we have started production of your order). Therefore your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak/seasonal periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, 5 days notice is needed for any changes to be made.
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify you and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe iPay88 and PayPal.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
- If you create an account, your card will be stored securely so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- All prices include delivery charges unless stated otherwise.
- Our current on demand flower deliveries are from Mondays to Sundays except for public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- For subscription orders, our delivery is every Thursday of the week. If a public holiday falls on Thursday, subscription deliveries will be made on Friday or the next working day.
- Specific timed deliveries are not available.
- Once the parcel is out, FlorismDeArt cannot be held responsible if a delivery is late due to unavailability/on the road safety of the delivery service that we use or anything else outside our control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at email@example.com. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within one (1) day of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- FlorismDeArt only delivers within Kuala Lumpur, Selangor at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the "My Account" section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 12.00 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply depending on your recipient's location.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the courier service in your area is too unreliable.
Abuse & Fraud
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion to hold your order if it’s suspected of abuse or fraud until further investigation is made.
Our Promise, Returns and Refunds
We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date. In your email, please include a photo of the wilted flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.
Our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. In any occasions (out of our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care (email@example.com) immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date. Please attache a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don't turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers & food, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacement of flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style (equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and Promotion Codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the FlorismDeArt's service, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot held responsible for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
FlorismDeArt shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond FlorismDeArt’ reasonable control.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language. Even though We are offering translation in different languages.